I’m sorry for the glare on these page protectors. I’ll try to find another location with natural lighting.
This summer we took an extended family trip to Hilton Head Island. It was your first time at the beach! Unfortunately, you hated the sand and water. 😦 We didn’t get to relax and enjoy the beach much because you were so afraid. So one morning, instead, we took a day trip to Savannah, Georgia.
Joey, Moriah, and I drove an hour south to Savannah for part of one day. We rode through the historic district on Old Town Trolley Tours. Moriah did not like sitting still so we got off a few times to play and explore various stops. Moriah’s favorite was the horses, Dad loved the Candy Kitchen (pralines), and Mom liked lunch at Pirates House the best.
- Project Life Page Protectors: Design A & Design B
- Filler cards (left page): Jade edition; I cut PLAY with my Silhouette using Scripts Set 1 by Karla Dudley
- Filler cards (right page): together card by Pebbles; favorite card (freebie) by Persnickety Prints
- I added white borders to my photos using PhotoShop Elements 7 and uploaded / printed at Persnickety Prints.
- Project Life journaling pens (love these! – they’re photo safe and I often write directly on the photos)
- D-ring Cloth Album: Sketchbook by Amy Tangerine (I bought mine at Hobby Lobby)
Linking with The Mom Creative‘s Project Life Tuesday.
Here are a few of my favorite photos from this spread: